Creating new sites
Creating a new website is a simple process that can be tailored to your specific needs and/or niche market. Start by clicking on the Create New Site button at the bottom of the main Website Dashboard.
This launches the New Website Screen, where you can enter the following:
- Enter a concise, descriptive Site Name
- Enter a Secure Editing URL for the site. You can choose one similar to the Site Name, or stay with the randomly generated one. You can always change this later
- Choose a Template Site, from one of the defaults or one that you have created yourself
- Generally keep the Hide from Search Engines check-box checked until you make the site live
- Select the default Page Editor for the site
- Select the Plan your customer will be on
- Select the customer's Time Zone. Timestamps for when pages are edited will use this setting
Your new website will be created as an exact duplicate of the Template Site that you chose.