The Site Details provide a more detailed, expanded look at a given website.
The information provided is as follows:
- Site URL with link to site.
- Whether the site is pubished, or not.
- The Plan the site is on -- Basic or Pro.
- Private Site status (only available on Pro plan), therefore requiring a password to view the site.
- Template Site status. Changing to Yes will put it in the template area.
- The Page Editor being used.
- Site Users for the site. See more on managing site users.
- Account Users (ie. your staff) for the site. See more on managing account users.
- Internal Note for important info about the site or client.
Functions that are available here are:
- Duplicate a Site. Particularly useful for website upgrades.
- Publish / Unpublish a Site. Make a site go live / offline with its own URL.
- Edit Settings. Edit Settings for the Site Details, outlined above.
- Login. This logs you into the site that you would like to edit or administer.